Handbook for Spiritual Directees is a collection of spiritual exercises that can be used by directees to stimulate reflection and discussion in spiritual direction. Spiritual directors will also find it a helpful resource in their ministry of supporting and guiding directees. Of course, anyone interested in spiritual growth can also make good use of this material, even if they are not in a formal, spiritual direction relationship.
Some of the exercises included in this work include:
* Preparing for Spiritual Direction
* Methods of Prayer
* Faith History
* Guidelines for Discernment
* How to Drop an Attachment or Addiction
* Knowing Your Spiritual Pathways
* Writing Your Mission Statement
* Rule or Way of Life
And many more . . .