Listed below are the titles of several programs that are available for free or for a small fee.
Most include free previews, handouts, and pdf eBooks.
Christian Prayer Methods Course: ways of drawing closer to God - $20.00.
Course includes 10 video presentations with handout resources and discussion option.
Great for individual or group study!
Audio recordings and handouts for all six courses taught in this two-year spiritual formation program. Courses include: Introduction to Christian Spirituality, Contemporary Issues Influencing Spirituality, Tools for Inner Exploration, History of Christian Spirituality, Spiritual Development, Discernment and Lifestyle Issues.
- $15 per course, or $85 for the entire program.
Click here for registration, more information.
Interactive online retreats and workshops presented in discussion forum context. There is no registration fee, but a free-will donation is requested. These presentations are part of the Shalom Place Discussion Forum.
Sign up for these teachings and receive the conferences in your email.
Real-time teachings with interactive options for participants. Free-will donation.
Lent 2018: Four Conversions and Spiritual Freedom
Four week series with Carla Mae Streeter, OP
March 6, 13, 20, 28, 2018
6:30 - 7:30 p.m. Central
Webinars Archive: no registration fee -
Video files and handouts of webinars offered by various presenters.
* How the New Testament Came To Be, by Jerry Truex, Ph. D.
* God, and the Problem of Suffering, by Philip St. Romain, M.S., D. Min.
* Christian Prayer Methods, by Philip St. Romain, M.S., D. Min.
* The Spirituality of the Second Half of Life, by Carla Mae Streeter, OP
* The Dominican Genius: Integrity and Balance: 5 Webinars Presented by Carla Mae Streeter, OP
* Reincarnation and Christianity, by Philip St. Romain, M.S., D. Min.
* Discerning God's Will, by Philip St. Romain, M.S., D. Min.
* Consciousness, Conversion and Grace: 5 Webinars Presented by Carla Mae Streeter, OP
YouTube Video Teachings
See http://youtube.com/philstromain for teachings on Christian theology and spiritual practice. Current teachings include: