Intrapersonal Development: General Principles
- by Philip St. Romain; all rights reserved
1. The spiritual soul is the source of life for all the levels of our being. These levels are physical, psychological (imagery, emotions, desires) and spiritual (intellect, will, awareness).
2. The lower levels must be developed to a certain threshold of complexity before the higher can begin to manifest through them.
3. Damage to a lower level impedes manifestation of a higher level through the damaged level.
4. Attachment to any level impedes realization and integration with the other levels. This is especially true of the identity states appropriate for each level.
5. To seek the higher level without developing and healing the lower levels could result in damage to the lower, or else lack of integration and holiness.
6. To intensify activities in a given level diminishes intensity of energy in other levels.
7. The higher supernatural levels interact with and influence human development.Faith opens us to these levels.
1. Body Ego - identity based on bodily experience.
2. Mythico-Emotional Ego - identity conferred by group.
3. Mental Ego - adult identity
4. Spiritual Ego (true self, soul self)- spiritual identity
If you find this material helpful, please support this ministry.